Friday, July 30, 2010

Drum Roll Please......

Well ladies and gentleman.....I got a brand, new car! I'm proud to introduce my new baby! 2010 Jetta Limited Edition!


This is what I was driving before.....


And this is what I bought yesterday night!!!!!!


VW has this GREAT New Grad Program for people, like myself, that don't have any credit, just graduated and started a job! The process couldn't be more easy, I just sent in a copy of my diploma, 3 references, my companies account contact information, pay stub and needed to of graduated in the past 24 months.

Basically I'm obsessed! I had a Volkswagon Jetta in high school and now I bought one as my first car. These are amazing cars and I worked with amazing people, Phillip, Billy, Gerald and Rodney to get that little red thang home! If you are just starting out, just graduated or have zero credit and need a car...I highly recommend Jim Ellis Volkswagen Atlanta.

Here is a little more about my amazing package I bought....I leased it for 3 years, I traded in that big read thing up top. My monthly payment is around 240-250 a month. The only thing I need to pay on the car is the car payment, insurance and gas! Since I leased it, all maintenance and check ups are paid for by VW! Along with that, VW Credit pays for my first month lease! Can't get much better than that.

1 comment:

  1. i might have to look into the program! thx for the info :) congrats on your new car!

    ReplyDelete