Monday, July 26, 2010

My Burfday!

Well ladies and gentleman my birthday is coming up! I will be turning 23 as my sweet boyfriend will be turning 24...yes, yes I know..we have the same birthdays :) But what should we do? Me and my friends are tired of the whole Buckhead scene so we want to do something different yet fun, and involves drinking of course. Mind you I'm still living with my amazing roommates, Ken and Nancy (aka my parents) so house party is a no-go. I miss the days where your mom decides if you are having a pool party or Barbie theme party...now it's which bar and how much money do you want to spend. I miss the days where everyone got goodie bags, now it's how did you get home and why does my mouth taste like throw up (sorry that was a little gross). So what if I had a Barbie theme party..would you come?

A COUPLE DAYS LATER...

So its set......my boyfriend and I are having a bowling party!!!! I'm pumped! It's something different then going to East Andrews and seeing the same frat-tastic people I saw ohhhh in college! I mean it does have a fully stocked bar....BONUS!

Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment