Thursday, July 29, 2010

Facebook Whore?

My boyfriend CONSTANTLY makes fun of how much I Facebook, Tweet, etc. Even my friends say I've become obsessed! In my defense it is a major part of my job/major/career choice so I have to stay up to date with things. I'm on foursquare, LinkedIn, Brightkite, Facebook and Twitter. I don't think it's to much! I find all my news from Twitter instead of the TV and I learn breakups, makeups and my stalking habits on Facebook.

So what does that make me? Times have changed where it's cool to Tweet and upload pictures on a daily basis to facebook. It's how we stay connected to friends, family and people we haven't even met. If facebook didn't exist....how would I know you, or keep up with my friends....my cell phone bill would be CRAZY, but in all seriousness......would I even know you?

No comments:

Post a Comment