Friday, July 30, 2010

Debbie Downer?

I thought I would share this email with you......yes some lady thought my name was really Debbie!

Hi Allie:

Thank you for consider _______ to host your birthday party. I am sorry to inform you that we do not offer any packages for our adult parties. The age limit for the children birthday party package is 13 years old. The prices for an adult party would be the same as our regular prices which are posted on the web site. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

-*Marcy (change name)


Hey *March,


Debbie Downer! I thought I saw 13 years and older! It was worth a shot! Could I still rent that room?
~Allie

Debbie:

The party room rents for $75 per hour.

-*Marcy



*Marcy,


Dang..wish I was 13 again! Well what could you offer? I need something fun but kinda not expensive..we really wanna come bowl!

~Allie


Debbie:

I am sorry that I can not discount the rental of our party room. Please keep in mind that every lane has a table assign to it that seats six. We do allow you to bring in a birthday cake and if you want to order any other food you can check out our menu on line for prices and a list of things we offer.

-Marcy


*Marcy,

True true! Ok well thanks anyways! And you know my name really isn't Debbie..I was just saying debbie downer, like ah man! Ha ha! If we wanted to reserve lanes how much and who do I need to contact?

~Allie


Good one Allie, I guess I just showed my age or my nerd ness!!!!!!! The reservation rate is different depending on the day of the week and the time of day

-*Marcy



Seriously! She really, honestly thought my name was Debbie! 1) Why would I EVER talk in third person in an email, 2) my email address CLEARLY states my name 3) If my name was really Debbie Downer...I would of hurt my parents that gave me the name or changed it!


I laughed it off and can't wait to meet this chick on the night of my bowling party!








1 comment: